DEMO E-Book Available for Download below :
- Right Click and use "Save link as..." to download a restricted version of the E-Book kit to know the touch and feel of the full version...Only Few pages are visible and also copy protected. Buy the full version for complete use.
- Only Pages 1, 2, 9, 10, 11, 21, 23 are available for viewing only in this DEMO version. Copy/Print options are blocked.
- You will get an error message for all other pages stating that the Page is Locked.
- Right Click below Download Link and use "Save link as" (Demo Book below is a Executable application)
BE A SPARTAN IN DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
To Buy fully registered Version read below details :
- Your Own Script Base Ready to Use.
Contents Below. Check the above "Sample Queries" page for few of the commands from this E-Book.
This E-Book includes almost everything that is on High Demand for Oracle Database Administrators (Level1/Level2 Support).
You get almost everything you need as a DBA. This Kit is designed mainly for L1/L2 DBA to Survive in their current Work.
- This book includes 113 Most demanded Topics with More than 1000s of Commands which includes Sql Queries/Os Commands/Installation & Upgrade Guides with Screenshots.
- All are examples only. It may not solve the issue in all cases but most cases.
To DOWNLOAD Full Version use the below Link :
(You Need to Buy a Registration Key to Activate the book).
Maari Consulting Oracle DBA Survival Kit-V1.exe
- Use the below BUY NOW Button to buy this E-Book.
- Upon Purchase, you will receive a email link & in the Explorer screen to download the fully functional E-Book with a Registration Key to Unlock it.
- This E-Book is Hardware Locked. It means, this E-Book and Registration Key can work on only one computer where the book is downloaded and registered.
- Please always download and Register this E-Book in the main computer where you actually perform your DBA Activities for ease of use.
- We are giving away a additional free license on demand from buyers. So you get 2 licenses for $15.
- If you want to use this E-Book in more than two computers, then you need to buy this E-Book for the additional computers.
- If the Computer crashes, you can contact "email@example.com" to again register in the new computer for free of cost.
- Please save a copy of the downloaded E-Book kit for backup purpose in-case restore is required. Contact the above email address in-case of questions and clarifications.
- Please read the Prerequisites and Terms of Service before buying this E-Book.
- Complete Contents of the E-Book is available below the Buy Now button.
Credit Cards / Paypal - (Click BUY NOW button for Instant Delivery)
Buy to Be & Survive in your DBA Role
- We Give a additional FREE LICENSE on Request from buyer for every purchase!!!. You can use this additional license to use the E-Book in your personal laptop/Desktop as a backup copy!!!.
- So two licenses for $15 (Additional license can be created when you mail us @ "firstname.lastname@example.org" on demand)
Oracle DBA Survival Guide E-Book Kit Version - 1 (CONTENTS)
- Home - Maari Consulting Oracle DBA Survival Kit Ver1
- Contents - Page wise
- Getting Complete Database Information
- Identifying Database size
- Instance Up-time
- Finding Oracle server bit (32 or 64bit)
- Identifying NLS Parameters
- Finding Instance id-Host name-Instance name in RAC
All types of Tablespace Maintenance and issues
- Normal Tablespace Maintenance Scripts Complete
- Undo Tablespace Scripts
- Temp Tablespace Scripts
- Resolving Segments in Tablespace approaching Max Extents
- Resolving Segments unable to extend in Tablespace
- Tablespace Growth (When files are added)
- Single query to resolve Small Problematic Segments
- Resolving Max extents reached for LOB segment
- Rollback segment Management & shrinking
Analyzing Oracle Sessions Complete
- Session Details shell script
- Setting the NLS DATE FORMAT TO Display accurate DATE with Mins hours and seconds
- ASH scripts CPU util
- Active and Inactive Sessions sqls
- “sid.sql” Script to pull out complete Sessiondetails
- Session information Adhoc Queries
- Session Info from PID
- Session Info from SID
- Session details ConcurrentReq Complete
- Checking what is the Last SQL of a Session
- Long Running Sessions Monitoring
- Identifying Active transaction thru SID
- Checking for active transactions of a session using SID
- Checking rollback & Undo segment info used for a session using SID
- Checking Timing Details of SID and event waiting for
- Identifying Sever Machine and Client Machine names of a session
- Obtaining Session details Query
- Date & Time of database users & file
Various Locking/Blocking issues
- Different Lock Modes with explanation
- Identifying Blocking sessions Complete
- Troubleshooting Library Cache Lock Pin Loadlock wait events
- Locked Objects Complete
- Killing a Session
Various Wait events Analysis
- Identifying the Wait event of a session thru SID
- Wait events Analysis Complete
- Sessions Ordered by Wait Events
- Buffer Busy Wait Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- DB File Scattered read Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Latch Free Sessions Monitoring
Cloning Database and Oracle Homes Complete
- 14 Steps for CLONING USING RMAN Recovery with any storage Manager backups
- Cloning Using RMAN Incomplete Recovery for Disk Backups and Using automated shell script
- How to CLONE ORACLE HOME (Both RAC and Non RAC)
- Cloning Oracle Home Manually
Restore/Recovery Using RMAN – Various Scenarios
- POINT IN TIME PRODUCTION RESTORE RECOVERY Using RMAN Backups
- Recovering a Nonsystem datafile which is Missing and not available in the RMAN Backup
- Recovering Loss of all Controlfiles situation
- Recovering Loss of System Datafile
- Recovering Loss of Undo Datafile
- Restoring a Corrupted Non System datafile using RMAN Backups
- Restoring a Corrupted Non System Tablespace using RMAN Without shutting down the database
Managing RMAN Backups
- Oracle 10g New RMAN backup and recovery V$VIEWS
- Deleting backed up Old Archivelogs using RMAN
- RMAN Backups monitoring sqls
- RMAN Backups overall progress Status
- Managing RMAN Disk Backups
- Using DBV utility
- Zipping and Exporting a table using GZIP option on the fly with mknod
- Realtime EXPDP & IMPDP DATAPUMP Export Import Commands.htm
Various Versions Installations/Upgrades and Creating DB using DBCA (With Screen shots)
- Oracle 11g R2 Installation and DB creation using DBCA
- Oracle 11106 DB installation 11107 Upgrade and DB Creation using DBCA
- 10201 Installation 10204 Upgrade & DB creation using DBCA
Oracle 11i Apps CRs and other commands helpful
- Oracle 11i Apps Concurrent requests Complete
- Analyzing Oracle apps 11i f60webmx FORMS spinning process
Oracle background trace/log/dump files maintenance standalone script
- Oracle background trace & log files maintenance Standalone Script
OS Commands Very useful for DBAs and Files Management
- Finding OS Version and Bit
- Kilobytes-Megabytes-Gigabytes Convention
- To Check whether Sendmail is Enabled in a Unix Box
- OS Process count
- Unix commands Filesystem & codetree Management Complete
- Unix OS Diagnostic commands for DBAs
- Analyzing DiskIO Queries
- Unix Command to identify High DISK IO
- Finding client process if not listed in v$process
- Identifying CPU count in a Unix box
- Identifying RAM Size in a Unix Box
- AIX TOP Command Alternatives
- SCP Command Examples
- TAR Command Examples
ASM Important Commands for Monitoring
- ASM Most usefull commands
Dataguard Important Commands for Monitoring
- Dataguard Standby database & MRP immediate queries
Troubleshooting Performance issues
- In environments using Outlines, Creating a New Stored outline to fix plan instability.
- Finding Optimizer Statistics details & re-gathering Statistics
- Bind Peeking Hidden Parameter
- Generating Run time execution plan
Tracing and TKPROF
- Tracing a Session OR Process using ORADEBUG SQLTRACE & DBMS_MONITOR
- TKPROF with explain plan
- Dba_Jobs Process Scripts
- Getting the Source code of a package using DBMS_METADATA_GETDDL Package
- Identifying Object details from dba_objects
- Identifying Oracle Schema size
- OBJECTS modified with LAST DDL time on a specific date
- Finding LOB Segment size
- Invalid objects Scripts
Parallel Processing Sessions Analysis
- Parallel Query Process Scripts
Table Defragmentation Analysis and Resolution
- Query to Identify table fragmentation Complete
- Table Defrag and Index rebuild using MOVE Command – Examples
Archivelog Generation Rate and Block Changes Monitoring
- Redo Archive logs generation per Hour & Day basis_complete
- High redo & block changes
SQL Commands related to SGA Memory
- How to find out pga and uga usage
- Sessions Consuming High PGA Memory
- SGA Memory advisory queries
- Who is using session UGA memory
- Index information dba_ind_col
- To check indexed columns
- Verifying details about DB-LINKS in DB
Various v$views and 10g New features for beginners
- Important 10g New Features TITLES ONLY
- v$views and descriptions
Please read below Prerequisites and Terms of Service notice before buying this product. Click below button to BUY this E-Book.